Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guess what we are working on????

Hopefully, this picture explains it all! Ha!

Yes, folks we have officially decided to EaSe into potty training. Maggie is really doing very well. She is still in the train-ing phase, not totally train-ed...yet. She is wearing panites or a pull-up during the day...and staying mostly dry. We still are putting her in a diaper at night time. I am very proud of her progress and interest. Hopefully in the next few weeks it will be a done deal!

My, oh my! I can't believe my baby is growing up soooooo quickly. Sniffle, sniffle! She is the light of our life! We are so blessed to get to be her parents!




Maggie, checking out her new potty...


Yes, it plays a few tunes whenever she actually goes potty...pure greatness for a 2 year old! Love Wal-Mart...only $16.00! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, Maggie! I can't believe how well that sweet girl is doing in such a short amount of time! Way to go!!!

Mindy said...

We have the same potty! Of course we don't use it but it sits in the bathroom all pretty just waiting for the day. Let me know how it goes because I am very nervous about this step. By the way she is just precious, such a cutie!

Cheryl said...

Who could resist such a pretty potty?! Best of luck!

Melissa said...

Great job Maggie! Leah, it's fun to be doing this stage with you! Hopefully our girls will be totally independent with it soon! :)