Tuesday, August 18, 2009

River trip...

A few weeks ago, Todd and I got to go with our very special friends on an end of summer river trip. We had an absolute blast! We spent 3 nights and 4 days in New Braunfels, Texas for some R & R, games, dining out and river floating. We went with our pals The Carpenter's, The Brewer's and The Kraftsons. We love all of them dearly and praise the Lord for their friendships!

While we were there we also got to celebrate my friend Sarah's 30th birthday. She is truly 30 and fabulous!

Below are some pics from our trip. Hope you enjoy them!

P.S I am sorry to have been a lazy blogger lately. We have been so busy this summer, that it has just seemed to keep falling lower and lower on my to do list! I really enjoy doing it...so I vow to try harder to stay current with it, in the near future!

Love to all,
Leah


Visiting Gruene, Tx...this is the oldest dance hall in Texas.

The group...The Brewer's, The Kraftson's and The Carpenter's...and us.

The girls...Abbey, Sarah, Leah and Holli at the Gruene General Store.

The girls again...Leah, Sarah, Abbey and Holli.

The birthday girl...sweet Sarah!




Love "couple" pics!
Playing some games at the condo one night!
The guys....pre-river!

The girls pre river!

Floating our cares away!

My Todd in a tube! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a super fun trip! Can that become an annual tradition?!?!

Thanks for making me feel so special on my birthday! There is no one that I would rather celebrate with. :)

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a fun trip!!! I'm loving the pics of Maggie and makeup!!! Precious!