Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello, 2009! I love life happening the way that it does. I just feel like everyday keeps bringing me more of the good stuff! Getting older is great, in my opinon!

Thank you God, for all of the wonderful things you bless me with...my personal relationship with you, my husband, my daughter and my family...my health, my home, my friends and church...my Sonic, my Bueno...okay I could go on and on! I'll stop! But seriously--I am just so excited about what the future holds for me and my family...more adventure, more vacations, more quality time with family, deeper friendships, more organization, new learning opportunities, more giving, a deeper walk with the Lord, and just maybe--even another BABY!

Who knows...life will just have to keep happening...and we will see!

As a saved person, isn't it so wonderful, that in these uncertain times of economic crisis, war in Iraq, Obama in office...etc...that I have no reason to be anxious! In fact, my bible, commands that I be anxious for nothing! I know we have all heard that one before...

Anyway---I just want to pass on a heartfelt---Happy New Year!

I pray and hope for you and your family that you will be able to step back and examine all of the things that God has blessed you with and sing His praise for it! For He is good and faithful... a sweet friend of mine shared this verse with me today...Jeremiah 29:11-13 "I know the plans I have for you," announces the Lord. "I want you to enjoy success. I do not plan to harm you. I will give you hope for the years to come. Then you will call out to me. You will come and pray to me. And I will listen to you. When you look for me with all your heart, you will find me.

The Lord is so good!

Much love to all & and I am blessed to be a part of your life...
Leah

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great perspective! You are wise beyond your years, my friend...

I love the pics of Maggie in the post below. Such a cutie! The story about her sniffing the TV is too funny. :)

We need to get together - I haven't seen you all YEAR! he he he

Melissa said...

You are so inspiring and uplifting! I love that you are a friend! Happy New Year!!

Kara said...

Amen! That is so good! Thanks for keeping it real! Let's go eat soon, I want to see your new house!
Love ya lot's,
Kara - John 3:30